butterflies
"Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies." -Carrie
OH! MY! GOD! I haven’t felt the zsa zsa zsu for a while that I fear I’ve already forgotten what it’s like to actually feel it. You have no idea what I’m talking about.... what about if I say I want to meet my “Berger” and feel the zsa zsa zsu whenever I’m with him? No clue?.... Ay lintek, ito ang napapala ko kakapanood ko ng SATC. Check this one out, this was the episode aired last night which has become one of my favorites…
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A random poem from the shoebox:
sorry
We’ve come to the most dreaded part,
When misunderstandings keep us apart.
I’ts hard to believe we’re fighting over something,
When we used to agree a lot on almost anything.
I’ve really been a stupid jerk,
And you’re having a hard time to make this work.
Your love for me I totally forsake.
I understand, I made a mistake.
I hope we’ll get over this in no time.
Just a sorry from me, and I hope you’ll be fine.
I know it’s hard to admit a mistake,
But I’m doing it anyway co’z our love is at stake.
Words had hurt and tears had been cried.
It’s good enough that we both tried.
Now there’s no need for you to worry,
Co’z I’m here right now saying I’m sorry.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FPJ is really running for president
oh well.... if he wins, (even after what happened to Erap's presidency) it just goes to show how masochistic the Filipinos are.... let's all prepare ourselves for the dumps because we're definitely going there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home