thumbthumpin
thumbs up for the NBI
I was at NBI Manila last Friday expecting the worst, mentally canceling my trip to Batangas because I had to get an NBI clearance asap. I was prepared to spend half of my day falling in line, but boy did I get the surprise of my life! Getting my clearance was literally a breeze for me. Their computers were working (thank you very much!), the people there were fast in doing their jobs (except for the one who was doing her nails inside her booth), and a lot of personnel were seeing to it that the lines are orderly and most importantly, moving. In short I got my clearance in a little less than 40 minutes. Kudos to General Wycoco! Keep this up and you might just get a spot on my ballot come May 2004.
thumbs up for St. Luke’s Medical Extension Clinic
I was told that SLMEC opens at 8:00 am, so when I arrived there at around 6:15 am to secure an early spot for the medical exam, I was surprised to see some of the personnel already attending to the early patrons. They were also well organized. The flow of people from one station to the next was well controlled, that you wouldn’t see a lot of people bunching up in one area. However, one personnel from the immunization area would do well with a little bit more tact to some patients.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home