Friday, November 21, 2003

bits and pieces

FINALLY! After almost a year and a half, I had my braces removed... in it’s place are the equally annoying retainers which my dentist made me swear (to the roots of my teeth!) to wear religiously. Now, all I want for Christmas is to have my braces back because I sound better speaking with those braces on than with these damn retainers which make me sound like a child with a hopeless case of lisp. Such a good idea to make someone shut up.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

everybody's doing the ocho ocho. heck even my nephew who is three years old is dancing it even before he learns to tie his shoelaces... what could ABS-CBN think of next?

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It’s nearly December and the third installment of The Lord of the Rings trilogy is about to be released in theaters! I can’t wait... I can’t wait... I can’t wait! It would be good to re-read the Return of the king book, if only I hadn’t given Dennis my set. It’s only now that I’m feeling the loss. God! what was I thinking, trading my LOTR trilogy for a brand new Harry Potter book 5? I am so going to get my books back from Dennis when we bump into each other again.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

My days are in a frenzy right now. I am getting busier and busier as November comes to a finish. I’m not yet done with my clearances, I have to go and buy the cloth for my new uniforms, still have to buy a suitcase big enough for the things I’m bringing along, find a jacket and accessories suitable for winter, get a schedule for my PDOS, the list goes on. However, the bright side of it all is that I only have two more days left at my workplace and it’s finally goodbye, so long, adios, paalam, babush! to them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home